Monday, June 30, 2008

I’ve been home 8 days now. It’s been a whirlwind week of visiting family and friends and new babies – 7 of them! Tomorrow I leave again…this time in the same time zone. I’m heading south to work at ECHO again in Fort Myers. I’ll be working in their seedbank to harvest, package and ship seeds to people all over the world.

There’s still much more of Ethiopia to process and share. I hope you’ll continue to check this and learn more about my experience in such a fascinating part of the world.

2 comments:

htc said...

Hi Sara,
I just stumbled onto your blog, and then realized who you are! I'm Roy & Nancy's daughter-in-law... How fun to read your blog!!
-Holly

Phil Stillman said...

Welcome home! A nurse who helped orient us to our trip is now going to Ethiopia for a year. I recommended she have a blog like yours. It's the best!